Monday, June 8, 2009

Hari Belia Perak

and
4G63T DSM
Presents,
Pictures from Hari Belia Perak 2009






















More pictures to come later

If you need the full resolution or unedited shots, please post a comment and a way to get them to you. Email is NOT an option as full pictures are 4+ mb each. Pictures copyrighted for 4G63tdsm.blogspot.com and Danau Motorsports, used with permissions for non commercial/private use.

9 comments:

danial said...

OMG i have to say thats such a great photo!

4G63TDSM said...

You're welcome. ;p

Wait till you see the full resolution image! Want me to fix your bumper and respray it while I'm at it? :D

Unfortunately, I am quick packed at work today so I only had a few minutes to eidt/look through the pics.

More to come later tonight.

danial said...

coooool thanks! hahaha

alvin said...

thank for u very nice pic.
put up more cool pic.
100x thank!!!

motomoto said...

Where my photo leh.......????

4G63TDSM said...

And you are?

motomoto said...

han lah

Mr Papa Maat said...

GREAT!!SUPERB!!!BOOMM!

Mr Papa Maat said...

GREAT!!SUPERB!!!BOOMM!